Chocolate lava cake is richly gooey, moist, and a chocolate lover’s delight.
It can be easily be prepared in a few minutes for those times when you experience a strong craving that needs to be quenched fast.
This lava cake is soft and fluffy on the outside with molten chocolate oozing out from inside… quite visually appealing, too.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. of Servings : 2
- Wheat flour – 1/4 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – pinch
- Dates syrup or sugar – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Water – 1 tbsp
- Chocolate – 2 square bars
1. Sift wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda to a bowl.
2. Add cocoa powder to the flour and mix with a spoon.
3. Add in oil, milk and dates syrup (or sugar). Whisk well until combined and add little milk if needed to adjust the consistency.
4. Pour into greased microwave safe cup. Place the chocolate in the center of the cup and press slightly inside.
5. Cook in microwave full power for 2 minutes. The cake has to rise well to the top.
6. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes completely. Invert it to a plate or enjoy the cake as such.
And now enjoy your quick yet lavish treat! 🙂
— This recipe was created by Shrav’s Kitchen and reprinted with permission by lovely Swathy. —